COVID-19 Jobsite Guidelines & Rules
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic Faraci House Painting has implemented new jobsite guidelines & rules as required by the San Mateo County Health Department & the State of California COVID-19 Pandemic Plan.
Faraci House Painting Jobsite Responsibilities
- We will create a COVID-19 Pandemic Plan and communicate it to my employees.
- Each Forman painter on the jobsite will track safety meetings verbally and/or electronically.
- All jobsite restrooms will be maintained clean and disinfected.
- All Employees will wear N-95 Approved facemask. Hand-washing stations will be at or near the jobsite restrooms. Soap or other cleaning products such as hand sanitizer and paper towels will be provided, and placed as close to the work area as possible.
- Water bottles will be provided by my company and markers for workers to label them.
- All painters will be allowed enough time for regular hand washing throughout the day.
- We will frequently check soap, wash water, towels, and toilet paper before they run out.
- Workplace access will be limited to only the necessary employees working on the project. All necessary visitors will be prescreened to make sure they are not showing signs of illness.
- Any employees showing signs of illness will be taken to the nearest urgent care center for immediate Covid-19 testing.
- We will regularly consult the CDC, the State, and the Local Health Department for updated or revised guidelines regarding COVID-19 & any new safety practices.
- Each employee will know and follow Faraci House Paintings COVID-19 Pandemic Plan & Safety Guidelines.
- We will keep our distance whenever possible by staying at least 6 feet away from your coworker. If the job needs you to work less than 6 feet apart, other safety measures should be practiced.
- All tools will be cleaned & disinfected daily with soap, sanitizer, and other cleaning solutions. We will also clean all equipment before and after each use.
- To help prevent the spread of germs when switching tools or equipment each painter will wash their hands with hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol content) before and after use.
- We will adjust tasks and processes to enable employees to keep safe physical distancing while working.
- We will limit the jobsite crew size to no more than 2-4 painters at any given time.
- All employees will be encourage to avoid large gatherings during or unnecessary travel during non-work hours.